Considering a move to Loveland, CO? Of course you are. Loveland is a great place to call home. It is a great family town with good schools, there’s lots of outdoor recreation opportunities, there’s a thriving arts community, you’ll find plenty of shopping opportunities at Centerra, we’re close to Rocky Mountain National Park, just the right distance from Denver and we’ve got Fort Collins right in our backyard.
Whether you are moving to Loveland Colorado to be closer to family, relocating because of a job or just hoping to enjoy that relaxed Colorado lifestyle, you can’t go wrong with a move to Northern Colorado. I’ve lived in Loveland since 2005 and here are my favorite parts about living in Loveland:
- Parks & Open Lands – North Lake Park, Loveland Sports Park, Rivers Edge Natural Area, Fairgrounds Park, and more.
- Hiking and Outdoor Recreation – Devils Backbone, Bobcat Ridge, Coyote Ridge, Round Mountain Trail, Horsetooth Mountain Park, & Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Breweries – Verboten, Loveland Aleworks, Crow Hop, Grimm Brothers, Big Thompson Brewery, Rock Coast Brewery & more.
- Shopping – Everything you could want at Centerra.
- Local Restaurants – Pourhouse, Cactus Grille, Henry’s, 4th Street Chop House, Origin’s Wine Bar & Pizza, Laureate Publick House, Betta Gumbo, Vatos Tacos and More.
- Festivals – Corn Roast Festival, Valentines Festivities, Annual Sculpture Shows, etc.
Bottom line, life is good in Loveland Colorado.
Are you relocating to Loveland for work? Considering a move to Colorado for another reason? Reach out to me at 970-203-5066 for more information about moving to Loveland, CO.
*Andy Hawbaker is a Realtor® licensed with Kris Lindahl Real Estate. Andy moved to Loveland, CO in 2005 and has called the area home ever since.