Taking advantage of these three important moves for First-Time Homebuyers will put you in the best position to be able to buy your own home. I’m more than happy to talk with any first time homebuyers about setting the right expectation in this real estate market and to guide them in the direction that will help their dreams come true. Contact me to get started.
Other extremely important things to do for First-Time Homebuyers:
- Get Pre-Qualified by a mortgage lender.
- Use these Tips to Raise Your Credit Score
- Save up money for closing costs.
- Hire an agent that will work hard for you.
- Know that as a buyer the Realtor doesn’t cost you money.
Are you wondering if Andy Hawbaker actually has the experience it takes to be an expert for 1st-time homebuyers? In 2021 Andy helps 6 first-time homebuyers acquire homes in an incredibly difficult market. Read their reviews here: 1st-Time Homebuyer Reviews.