Are you thinking about moving to Greeley? Before you consider a move to Northern Colorado you want to first consider these 5 reasons to move to Greeley, Colorado. You’ll discover why so many people are moving to Greeley, CO.
Top Five Reasons to Move to Greeley
- Affordability – The cost of buying a house in Greeley is significantly less expensive than a similar home in Greeley, Loveland, Longmont or other nearby communities. You’ll definitely get more house for your money in Greeley than in other Northern Colorado communities.
- Mountain Views – The further east you go (to a point) the better the views are of the Colorado Front Range. If you live too close to the foothills you only see the foothills while living in Greeley you have views of the snow pack peaks including Longs Peak and the Mummy Range.
- You have all of the amenities of living in a large town– Greeley has all of the big box stores, lots of restaurants, breweries, and entertainment venues. There are many choices for things to do for entertainment in Greeley. And, you are a short drive to Loveland and Fort Collins for even more things to do.
- Breweries & Nightlife – Greeley has a number of great breweries to check out. Weldwerks is very popular for their fantastic beers. Wiley Roots and Tight Knit are two additional breweries in downtown Greeley that are worth checking out. You’ll also find great margaritas and other places to hang out in Greeley.
- Economy & Job Opportunities – The economy of Northern Colorado is really good. They are a bunch of employers in Greeley as well as employment opportunities in Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland, Longmont or Cheyenne. It should be pretty easy to get a job in Greeley or within a short commute.
Those are the reasons that you should consider moving to Greeley Colorado. If you have additional questions about moving to Greeley give me a call or text at 970-203-5066.