As people reexamine their location after a few wild years of Covid, many people are working for home and able to live anywhere they want. That means people are moving to Windsor, CO and other Northern Colorado communities. Why are people moving to Windsor, CO? Let’s look at the pros and cons of moving to WIndsor in this video:
Why is Windsor, CO and great place to move to?
- Small Hometown Feel
- Low crime rates
- Great schools
- Awesome parks, bike trails and lots of outdoor things to do.
- Temperate weather. We get a lot of sunshine winters aren’t as harsh as you’d think.
- We don’t have ugly big box stores throughout our community.
- Windsor Lake located right in the middle of town.
- Poudre River runs right through town.
- Located right on the border of Weld County and Larimer County gave us the opportunity to choose where to shop during mask mandates.
This is just a short list. Definitely watch the video above to see both the Pros and Cons of moving to Windsor, Colorado. In general, living in Northern Colorado is pretty great. We have great weather, very low humidity, lots of sunshine and the people are pretty friendly. I think you’ll like living in Northern Colorado. If you are considering moving to Windsor, check out more of my videos on Youtube.
If you are seriously considering a move to Windsor, CO, reach out to me with more questions. I love working with people relocating to Northern Colorado. Let me know how I can help.
Call or text Andy Hawbaker at 970-203-5066 or vist the contact us page. Andy is a resident of Windsor, Colorado and a licensed Realtor with 8z Real Estate’s Windsor Colorado Office.